Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Buying Shirts on CNN.com

I was rummaging through articles on the main page of CNN.com, I came across a startling bit of news with the following headline:
"World's oldest person credits bacon."
I'll save you the trouble of watching the video. Gertrude is 114. She's the daughter of former slaves. She voted for Barack Obama and lives in LA. That's the entire thing. Oh, and with the remaining three seconds, they mention that she's eaten a piece of crispy bacon every morning and that's what has kept her alive.

It was with this headline that I noticed CNN.com's most innovative feature. You'll notice every headline has this little t-shirt icon: tshirt
By clicking it, you can buy a nice, cotton t-shirt, printed with the selected headline.

If I had money to waste, you know you'd see me strutting my stuff in one of these puppies:

No comments:

Post a Comment