Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome to Boring HD

Whether destined to fail or not (aka it will), I've decided to start another blog, if only to post the most mundane of musings and videos. Emphasis on videos. This Christmas I had one item on my wish list: the Flip MinoHD. No bigger than your average cell phone and able to shoot 60 minutes of 720p HD footage, I find myself wanting to shoot anything and everything, just so I can plug the baby in and throw something online. I plan on putting the Flip to good use, shooting what some may call "long photographs". Instead of snapping pictures, I'm taking home videos. Get it? It's slightly different experience I hope to share with those who might be interested (which as you can tell from the title of the blog, I expect to be very very few people).

Here's a short I shot on the way home from Christmas with the family, to give you some idea of where I'm coming from. Enjoy, and if you're actually reading this, come back for more soon!



Train to Home from Matthew Patches on Vimeo.


Love Vimeo by the way. Preferred a zillion times over Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment